Everyone has ambitions, hopes and dreams. Everyone should have ambitions, hopes and dreams. And now at this stage of my wedding photography, mine are waaaaaaaay beyond what I thought they would be, compared to when I first started.
After doing my first wedding second shooting gig, I was more hooked than a hooked thing on Captain Hook’s hook. My addiction to wedding photography is sometimes overwhelming. So, it’s rare for a day to pass where I don’t think “ahw man…I would LOVE to do that at a wedding…” or perhaps “oh it would be AMAZING if a couple did that…”
So, with big ideas in mind, I thought I should actually put them down somewhere. In a Bucket List format. I haven’t set a deadline for these and don’t plan to. However, I’d rather they happened sooner rather than later, and I would be forever grateful if you were to help me!
- Shoot a celebrity wedding (I don’t even mind who; I just think it would be awesome)
- Nominated for The Wedding Industry Awards
Shoot an Indian wedding on film
- Shoot a wedding featuring unicorns. I’ll accept fake unicorns.
Travel to shoot my first destination wedding Successfully shoot a day on digital AND film
- Feature on a “worldwide” or “film only” wedding blog (Wedding Sparrow, Style Me Pretty, Green Wedding Shoes,
MunaLuchi Bridal, Magnolia Rouge)
- Shoot a fancy dress wedding
Shoot a themed wedding
- An underwater photo shoot on film
- Photo shoot/wedding in The Asylum
- Photo shoot/wedding in MC Motors
- Photograph a wedding in Italy
- Photograph a wedding in the USA (Vegas, New York, Boston, California – anywhere)
- Photograph a wedding in Africa*
- Photograph a wedding in Iceland under the Aurora Borealis
- Shoot a Scottish Highlands wedding or elopement, all on film
- Shoot a full-on Spanish wedding, with ALL the trimmings.
Do a styled shoot entirely on film Shoot a same sex wedding
- Visit California to photograph my ace friends who live there
- Photograph a wedding couple on the subway/London Underground
- Be IN a styled wedding photo shoot (yes, I want to swan around in pretty dresses too, y’know.)
- Shoot an elopement in the mountains, miles from anywhere, a la Nordica Photography
- Photograph a wedding in the snow
Feature with Carmencita Film Lab in their Best Of The Month
If you can help me fulfil some of these dreams, I would love to shoot your wedding for the cost of travel/food/accommodation expenses and the cost of film development ONLY, where applicable, as a massive thank you. That’s right – you look after the essentials for me, and I will most definitely look after the rest for you. Depending on which item on the list you can help me with, you could be making a saving of up to £1,500.
Can we help each other out? Check out below and see if any of these awesome story beginnings apply to you…
So. Which of these amazing stories is yours, and can I help you with it? Or, think you can help out with any of my ambitions, hopes and dreams? Contact me here, or send an email to email@example.com. If you’re super keen to be in with a chance, you can phone me on +44 7904 031953. I cannot wait to hear from you!