It would seem, that with every wedding I do, there is always “some kinda awesome” going on. I mean, obviously besides the actual ceremony itself. You know, the most important bit for the couple. *cough* But I confess I love it when couples sneak in some extra bits and pieces. Most notably, in this case, was a TABLE FOOTBALL MATCH as well as a DJ BATTLE.
FO. REAL. YO.
So, to say I was a bit excited throughout the whole day was a slight understatement. Katy and Johnny had a gorgeous wedding at The Oat Hill in Market Harborough, Leicester. Katy looked absolutely drop-dead GORGEOUS in her dress, and I swear she grinned for 99% of the day. The other 1% she was out of my sight, so I couldn’t comment… One of her bridesmaids was a bride at an East Riddlesden Hall wedding where I had been second shooter; she and the other bridesmaids looked pretty damn hawt. And then Brian? The big dude with the ginger haired face? He became my hero for the day, that dude was all kinds of epic and awesome. Though he wasn’t the only epic and awesome dude – Katy’s 80-something year old granddad giving the swing band a run for their money? Oh my days, dude absolutely ROCKED on clarinet.
Fill in the gaps with tea and sponge cake, you know it’s going to be a good day.
Congratulations to Katy and Johnny, thank you so much for having me be a part of your day! A small selection of these images were shot on film, dev and scan by UK Film Lab (massive thank you!). If you’re looking for a rather lively and friendly hybrid wedding photographer, give me a shout, ok? Wait – what’s hybrid? That means I’m a digital and film wedding photographer. I’m literally bionic. No, really. Click the link, yes?